4-H'ers reminded of May 15 deadline
Washington County 4-Her’s are reminded of the upcoming deadlines. Items that need to be completed by May 15 include:
1. Enrollments completed in 4hOnline – 4-H'ers are unable to exhibit at county fair or State Fair if he/she does not have an active member account in 4honline.
2. Livestock entered/identified in member’s 4hOnline account for all non-weighed in animals that intend to be shown at the 2014 county fair or state fair. (Poultry is not required.)
3. Sheep and goats weigh-in information verified online.
4. State Fair swine DNA entered into 4hOnline.
5. 4-H'ers for 4-H contributions from clubs due to the Extension Office.
6. Clothing Event registrations due to the Extension Office for Fashion Revue, clothing selection or $15 challenge events.
Be sure to meet these important deadlines. 4-H families should contact the Washington County Extension Office, 319-653-4811.