For the first time in many decades, the Washington High School victory bell was rung this morning at its new location in front of Washington High School. Friends and relatives of the late Erin Kalb, the custodian who discovered the bell on the roof of the former high school building, attended the ceremony. Washington High School Class of 1958 dedicated the bell. The bell was dedicated in Kalb’s memory and, again, to the Class of 1958. A plaque will also be installed.