Washington Evening Journal
http://washington-ia.villagesoup.com/p/1105258

Neighbors Growing Together | Aug 23, 2014

Leak detected

Jan 22, 2014

Pictured above is the Washington Fire Department responding to a report of a carbon monoxide leak in the 700 block of North Avenue B in Washington on Tuesday. Assistant Fire Chief Craig Rembold said the home had sizable readings of carbon monoxide. The homeowners came home, heard the carbon monoxide detectors and evacuated the house. There were no injuries, he said. The Washington Fire Department, Washington Police Department, and Alliant Energy all responded to the scene.

Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.