Washington Evening Journal
http://washington-ia.villagesoup.com/p/1167473

Neighbors Growing Together | Oct 21, 2014

Shed catches fire

Apr 15, 2014

A fire was reported at about 11:15 a.m. today at 1248 Hoot Owl Hollow in rural Keota. Black smoke was seen coming from a machine shed on the property. Initial reports are that an acetylene tank had exploded and caused the fire. No injuries were reported. The Keota Fire Department, Brighton Fire Department, and Washington Fire Department responded to the scene. For more information, see the April 16 edition of The Washington Evening Journal.

Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.