Washington Evening Journal

Fairfield Ledger   Mt. Pleasant News
Neighbors Growing Together | Nov 22, 2017

Carbon monoxide investigated

Oct 10, 2013

The Washington Fire Department and Alliant Energy responded this morning to reports of a carbon monoxide deterctor going off at the Washington Community Y. Director Becky Harkema said that an odor was coming from the pool heater. The heater has been taken off line and an inspector will determine if the heater should be repaired or replaced. Harkema said the pool remains open and that air tests have returned a normal reading.

Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.